Kyushu update – 5th and 6th of August – Lee san goes home!
Lee san has left the building! He has other commitments in Ishinomaki, so couldn’t stay here and play with us in Kyushu any longer. He worked here for 2 weeks, doing the same very physical work of guys half his age. Thanks for all the hard work buddy!
Our host Rene wanted to show Lee the sights in Aso (we hadn’t done any exploration of the beautiful scenery, just admired it on the way to and from work), so took us on a tour of the most famous site here, the volcano.
I don’t usually post pictures from off days (they would just be pictures of us sleeping), but these were too beautiful not to share. Please enjoy some of the beautiful sights Aso has to share!
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher
- INJMでの長期ボランティア – 拓也 根本 [GB]
- Kyushu – 21st – 26th of August – Bye Kyushu
- Kyushu update – 14th – 19th of August
- Kyushu update – 8th – 12th of August
- 4th of August – MORE mud!
- 3rd of August – Kyushu update
- Because not everyone uses Facebook…
- June recap
- A volunteer’s perspective (GB – 2 of 2)
- A volunteer’s perspective (GB – 1 of 2)