3rd of August – Kyushu update
The work in Kyushu continues. It gets pretty hot down here, so we have to be very careful not to dehydrate! Luckily we’ve been working indoors over the past few days, so we’ve had some shelter from the sun. There’s maybe one day of work left at Ino san’s house, tidying up stuff, and then we will move on, leaving lots of repair work to do for the builders who will come in once we leave. We took these pictures over the course of a few days.
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher
- INJMでの長期ボランティア – 拓也 根本 [GB]
- Kyushu – 21st – 26th of August – Bye Kyushu
- Kyushu update – 14th – 19th of August
- Kyushu update – 8th – 12th of August
- Kyushu update – 5th and 6th of August – Lee san goes home!
- 4th of August – MORE mud!
- Because not everyone uses Facebook…
- June recap
- A volunteer’s perspective (GB – 2 of 2)
- A volunteer’s perspective (GB – 1 of 2)