Because not everyone uses Facebook…
We’ve been down in Kyushu for a while now, but there has been very few updates on the website! Sorry! It’s not that we aren’t doing anything, nor is it that we don’t want to let you know whats going on, rather it’s that it’s just so much easier to upload pictures and stuff on Facebook! No excuse, I know! We’ve found a great plugin (that’s a magical website tool to the less geeky) which allows us to easily show the photos we’ve been taking and share them on our website. We will add an additional page under our Kyushu relief operation, and update it regularly, as well as update our front page when we make updates!
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher
- Kyushu – 21st – 26th of August – Bye Kyushu
- Kyushu update – 14th – 19th of August
- Kyushu update – 8th – 12th of August
- Kyushu update – 5th and 6th of August – Lee san goes home!
- 4th of August – MORE mud!
- 3rd of August – Kyushu update
- (Almost) One year on
- Winter is coming..
- Ninja photography
- Moving on